Friday, June 18, 2010

Mum, I'm famous.

This is quite strange but I'm chuffed as anything to have gotten a mention on the blog Fashademic. I have no idea who the person who thinks I'm stylish is (though again, massive chuffery going on over here) but so I don't get too big a head, and in the interest of full disclosure I think I should document what I happened to be wearing when I read the blog post.

1) Ugg ankle boots. Yes, they exist, though in fact this pair belongs to my mum whose feet are considerably smaller then mine. My heels therefore hang over the backs of the shoes.
2) Grey Bonds trackie daks. Paint splattered (Dulux, ecru 1/2 strength) from when I gave my bedroom an ill-advised DIY makeover. These are definitely not the cool new daks which apparently now count as after-5 wear. Nope, in fact these babies have even lost the elastic around the waist, thus necessitating...
3) Three woolen cardigans, tucked into the waist of said pants, creating sufficient bulk as to keep said said pants up. Noice.
4) The Pièce de résistance, a pillow case on my head, coupled with a headband to keep it in place. It was to keep my ears warm.

And there it is.

At the risk of this turning into a massive circle jerk, I have to say I am loving what I have read so far on Fashademic. Unfortunately I like milk AND cucumber. I hope we can still be friends.

No comments: