Sunday, August 29, 2010

Australia's Next Top Model, Episode 6

This week's episode was a bit fun. Loved Amanda and Joanna's reactions to the snake that was to be their photoshoot buddy:



Undoubtedly the best line of the show came from Cosmopolitan magazine's stylist who noted that they 'chose animals that were inspired by the accessories'. Think about it hun:

While I didn't think Kathryn's photo was much worse than anyone else's, I really don't understand her appeal as a model. She might be this year's Caris for me in that respect.

The colours in the shoot were gorgeous. It seems like the Cosmo's fashion content has improved since the days when I read the tacky mag:

And though I agree it was time for Brittney to be outty, I have no doubt she will be more successful outside of the show than she was on it.

No comments: